Socially responsible banking approach
Being socially responsible is not just part of our business, it is how we do business. By using the term ‘Social Responsibility’, we mean all ethical, social and environmental responsibilities.
1. Retail mortgage and deposits products at Teachers Mutual Bank Limited have been certified by the RIAA (Responsible Investment Association of Australasia) according to the strict operational and disclosure practices required under the Responsible Investment Certification Program. See www.responsibleinvestment.org for details.
2. Our $1 billion Debt Issuance Programme has been certified by RIAA according to the strict operational and disclosure practices required under the Responsible Investment Certification Program. See www.responsibleinvestment.org for details.
3. WME: The Ethisphere Institute is the global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practice. The World’s Most Ethical Company assessment is based upon the Ethisphere Institute’s Ethics Quotient (EQ) framework and honours superior achievements in transparency, integrity, ethics and compliance – more information at: http://ethisphere.com.
4. The LBG is the global standard for measuring and benchmarking corporate community investment. The LBG model provides a comprehensive and consistent set of measures to determine an organisation’s contribution to the community, including cash, time, in kind donations, and management costs. www.lbg-online.net
5. The WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (EOCGE) citation is designed to encourage, recognise and promote active commitment to achieving gender equality in Australian workplaces – www.wgea.gov.au. This replaced the EOCW citation.