Annual Report and Sustainability Update published
We continue to maintain our status as a world-leading socially responsible bank.
Our annual reporting framework has been strengthened and the 74 targets and KPIs show how we are delivering on our promise to bank with purpose and be a force for good.
We've set ourselves ambitious goals and we're making progress. To ensure we remain accountable and transparent, this year we have divided our reporting into three major themes: people, community and society.
One of our main aims is to bolster our governance, policies and operations so that, at its core, the Bank is run for people, planet and profit
- 8th year in a row recognised as One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies in 2021
- 84% increase in Certified Responsible Investment products to $8.3 billion
- 1st bank to sign the Climate League 2030 initiative
- One of 45 Australian signatories to the global Tobacco-Free Finance pledge
- 9 years net zero and carbon neutral for our direct greenhouse emissions
- 98% of all products sold are Certified Responsible Investments
- Australia's leading bank for socially responsible products
- Trusted credentials by the Responsible Investment Association of Australasia (RIAA)
- 6,439 students in rural Cambodia assisted by the financial literacy program
- $1.5 million invested in the community, 5% of NPAT
- 44% women on the Board of Directors