Customer Owned Banking
The Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice is an important public statement.
Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice
Teachers Mutual Bank Limited is a member of the Customer Owned Banking Association (COBA). COBA is the leading advocate for a more competitive retail banking sector through the customer-owned banking model.
COBA has developed The Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice, which is one of the ways we deliver on our guarantee to serve our members first.
Our 10 key promises
- We will be fair and ethical in our dealings with you
- We will focus on our members
- We will give you clear information about our products and services
- We will be responsible lenders
- We will deliver high customer service and standards
- We will deal fairly with any complaints
- We will recognise member rights as owners
- We will comply with our legal and industry obligations
- We will recognise our impact on the wider community
- We will support and promote this Code of Practice.