Safety tips to help protect against online frauds and scams
There are some simple rules of thumb you can follow to help protect yourself and your family from online fraud and scams.
Here are our top tips:
- Never give anyone, especially anyone who has contacted you via an unsolicited means, access to your computer, tablet or phone.
- Never type your Internet Banking or Mobile Banking App login into a computer, tablet or phone at the request of others.
- Never use a hyperlink in an email or SMS to login to Internet Banking or undertake a financial transaction. Only login to Internet Banking via our website address as disclosed on your statements.
- Never reply to an email or SMS that requests your personal information.
- Never show or tell anyone, including the Bank, your Access Code, PIN or One-Time Password associated with your Internet Banking or Mobile Banking App.
Please report suspicious emails, text messages and phone calls immediately by contacting us.