RIAA Certified products reach $10.8 billion – a 30% increase ($2.5 billion) in 12 months to FY22
In FY22, RIAA (Responsible Investment Association of Australasia) Certified products on Teachers Mutual Bank Limited’s balance sheet increase 30% ($2.5billion) from $8.3 billion to $10.8 billion.
Key data and trends during the period include:
- In the 12 months to 30 June 2022, Teachers Mutual Bank Limited’s total RIAA Certified product portfolio increased by 30% from $8.3 billion to $10.8 billion.
- In the 24 months to 30 June 2022 total RIAA Certified products, including retail mortgage and deposit portfolio, increased by 140% ($5.2bn) from $4.5 billion to $10.8 billion.
- In the 36 months to 30 June 2022 total RIAA Certified products increased by 412% ($8.7 billion) from $2.1 billion to $10.8 billion.
- In the 24 months to 30 June 2022, Certified RIAA retail mortgage and deposit portfolio increased by 140% ($6.3bn) from $4.5bn to $10.8bn.
- The retail products were Certified by RIAA on 1 December 2018, resulting in RIAA Certified retail mortgage and deposit products increasing from zero to $10.1 billion in three years.
- As at 30 June 2022, the composition of Certified products on the Bank’s balance sheet is 47.6% (assets) and 59% (liabilities).
Key points include:
- Teachers Mutual Bank Limited is the only Australian bank selling retail deposits, mortgages, and wholesale funding products all Certified by RIAA as Responsible Investment.
- The Certification Symbol is the leading mark for distinguishing quality responsible, ethical and impact investment products and services in Australia and New Zealand and is recognised as the gold standard.
- RIAA product Certification means the Bank’s responsible investment credentials can be trusted and we are a leader in responsible investment practice
- Every single retail mortgage, deposit product and wholesale product sold by the Bank is Certified, these represent 98% of all products sold.
- Teachers Mutual Bank Limited is also the only bank in Australia recognised by RIAA as a Responsible Investment Leader in 2021 and 2022.