Teachers Mutual Bank Limited RIAA Certified Products up 14% to $12.2 Billion in 6 Months to 31 December 2022
As at 31 December the cumulative total of all wholesale and retail assets and liabilities on the Bank’s balance sheet that are RIAA Certified products has increased to $12.2 billion.
As at 31 December, the cumulative total of all wholesale and retail assets and liabilities on the Bank’s balance sheet that are RIAA Certified products has increased to $12.2 billion.
Market results to six months FY 2023
Data and trends:
- In the six months to 31 December 2022, Teachers Mutual Bank Limited’s total RIAA Certified product portfolio increased by 14% ($1.46bn) from $10.76bn to $12.2bn.
- In the 18 months to 31 December 2022, total RIAA Certified products increased by 48% ($3.9bn) from $8.27bn to $12.2bn.
- In the 30 months to 30 June 2022, total RIAA Certified products increased by 172% ($7.16bn) from $4.49bn to $12.2bn.
- In the 18 months to 31 December 2022, Certified RIAA retail mortgage and deposit portfolio increased by 44% ($3.38bn) from $7.65bn to $11.00bn.
- Since the retail products were Certified by RIAA on 1 December 2018, RIAA Certified retail mortgage and deposit products increased from zero to $11 billion in four years.
- The breakdown of RIAA Certified products on the balance sheet is 51.7% (assets) and 64.7% (liabilities) as of 31 December 2022.
Teachers Mutual Bank Limited is the only Australian bank selling retail deposits, mortgages, and wholesale funding products all Certified by RIAA as Responsible Investment.
The Certification Symbol is the leading mark for distinguishing quality responsible, ethical and impact investment products and services in Australia and New Zealand and is recognised as the gold standard.
RIAA product Certification means our responsible investment credentials can be trusted and we are a leader in responsible investment practice.
Every single retail mortgage, deposit product and wholesale product sold by the Bank is Certified, these account for 98% of all products sold.
Teachers Mutual Bank Limited is the only bank in Australia recognised by RIAA as a Responsible Investment Leader in 2021 and 2022.